Wobbel Original/Pro boxes (5 pieces))

€--,--
Article number: BOX5
Availability: Please check shipping dates
Delivery time: SHIPPING WITH YOUR UPCOMING DELIVERY OF WOBBELS

5x Wobbel box to send one or two Original/Pro Wobbels to your customers. A Wobbel logo is printed on the sides of the box. Custom size for safe transport of the Wobbel(s). Made from 80% recycled, double-ply 7mm brown cardboard.

The boxes can be shipped in packs of 25 and are shipped seperate from the Wobbels.
Above this number they are shipped in seperate packs.
Please keep this in mind when ordering (shipping costs). 


Durable material is a key requirement. Our cardboard is made from 80% recycled cardboard. The remaining 20% consists of new cardboard. After recycling approximately five times the fibers become too short and become dust. To keep the production cycle of paper going, there is always a new portion of raw material needed (not yet recycled). Trees are harvested for this. The good news is that for every tree felled two new ones will take it's place. These come mainly from Scandinavia. In these ecologically managed forests they always plant back two new trees for every felled one.

0 stars based on 0 reviews
Please accept cookies to help us improve this website Is this OK? Yes No More on cookies »