|Availability:||Please check shipping dates|
|Delivery time:||WITH NEXT ORDER|
5x Wobbel box to send one Wobbel Sup your customers. A Wobbel logo is printed on the side of the box.
A perfect fit for safe transport of Wobbel Sup.
Made from 80% recycled brown cardboard.
The boxes can be shipped in packs of 25 and are shipped separate from the Wobbels.
If you order over 25 boxes they will be shipped in separate packs.
Please keep this in mind while putting in an order (shipping costs).
Durable material is a key requirement. Our cardboard is made from 80% recycled cardboard. The remaining 20% consists of new cardboard. After being recycled approximately five times the fibers become too short and become dust. To keep the production cycle of paper going, there is always a new portion of raw (not yet recycled) material needed. Trees are harvested for this. The good news is that for every tree felled two new ones take its place. The trees mainly come from Scandinavia. In these ecologically managed forests they always plant back two new trees for every felled one.